Monday, 12 December 2011

LOL

So, I'm pretty sure your aware of the weird-os that are on Youtube yeah? Got bored today, so I decided to just spend my whole day playing around on the website, looking up stuff that I haven't seen before. ENTER Dereck Barry, A DUDE impersonator of Britney Spears. Now at first, I didn't know what was going on but WTF.... you guys have to see this for yourself. *Gross and Confusing*

[About the Video:
Britney Spears impersonator 'Derek Barry', not afraid to show off his 'feminine' side as he prepares to rip up the stage with the performance of a chart topping song "Toxic". *Gender confusing video, watch at own risk LOL*]



Now that is one messed up guy. The problem is, he did a bloody good impersonation of her. David Hasselhoff knows what I'm talking about. The point is, IT'S A FUCKING GUY!! WTF. The worst thing of all, HE does a better job than Britney herself. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment